Friday, July 27, 2012

Elder Jenson and Elder Nelson's Last SHARE Experiences Together as Companions



July 27, 2012

Every week Elder Jenson has the opportunity to teach volunteer investigators in what is known as SHARE. The following are the comments Elder Jenson and Elder Nelson received this past week from their two volunteer investigators as they taught them a discussion in the Provo MTC. Notice one investigator Elder Jenson taught is Jonathan Faria!

Investigator: Clark

What new things did you learn today?

"I learned to follow the priorities of God as revealed in my prayers and that my Savior will always be there and help me do this."

Was you faith in Jesus Christ strengthened? How?

"I felt the sincerity of Elder Jenson and Elder Nelson's testimonies. I felt their teachings were true and not guided by any selfish interest or pride."

What do you want to do as a result of this experience?

"I want to be a better husband and Father and to follow the advice I was given by Elder Jenson and Elder Nelson."


Investigator: Jonathan Faria


How did you feel during your time with the miissionaries?

"I felt very comfortable."

Was your faith in Jesus Christ strengthened? How?

"Yes, Elder Jenson and Elder Nelson have a desire to be obedient to everything and I want to follow their example."

What do you want to do as a result of this experience?

"I want to be more like Jesus."



No comments:

Post a Comment