Monday, January 20, 2014

Blessed to the brim!

January 20, 2014

Hey Family and Friends!

This week was pretty sweet!!! We had some really great follow up lessons with a lot of those new investigators from the past few weeks. It's pretty tough with all of the vacations that are going on in Chile right now. Sometimes your investigators go on vacation for a month and you're just like uhhhhh ya ok...then you search for more investigators and after a few weeks they go on vacation for a month and you're like uhhhhh...but that's ok!! If you're working your hardest and giving it you're all, that's what the Lord wants and He's pleased with what you do!

We were able to teach 33 lessons this week!!! Our agendas were literally full to the brim. We were running to appointments in some cases to have enough time to get all of our visits done. I'm pretty sure that more than 5 times this week my body was just screaming at me to stop, but since my love for the Lord is much more than what my body wants me to do, I kept going. All for the Lord!!

Remember Paola (mom) and Paola (daughter)?? Paola (mom) told us that she got her answer this week that this is all true!!! She is on fire, but wasn't able to come to church this week because she wasn't feelin that hot. We passed by her house yesterday and she's like "I'm for sure going to church this week with my daughter!! You can count on it! I'm getting baptized on February 23rd!!" There's nothing better than those moments on a mission.

Francisco Millapan was finally confirmd a member of the church!!! He came back from vacation and was able to be confirmed. That was really great for him because he said that he felt the Spirit really strong and it motivated him even more to keep coming to church and read the scriptures.

We've got 10 people with a baptismal date now in the month of February. There's a lot of really great people that are taking the steps necessary to be able to be baptized in a few weeks. The Lord is blessing us to the brim!!!

Thoughts/Highlights of the week:

There are now only 9 baptizers in the mission since there are only 9 zones in the mission now with the changes. Yes, I'm still a baptizer.

Thanks for staying on top of it with the housing and scholarship dates

Tar and Tal look really grown up! Good for them

Lookin good Tay!

Get with Coach J!

Went to the dentist this week for some pain I've been having but no cavities (blessing!) just a small cyst on my left cheek that is probably causing the pain. Dentist did x-rays and said it wasn't anything big. I kept the x-rays and report from the visit. Love you mom and dad so much!!!

No packages or letters due to changes this week. Waiting for mail tomorrow and to open my b-day packages on Wed :)

Go Broncos and Manning! I want a large Superbowl t-shirt :)

I've been thinking about what I want to do when I'm done with my mission. I think I want to come home normally and then come back with either the family or just mom and dad for like a week. I'll probably arrive on Tuesday the 20th of May and then we could get back on a flight in about a week to Chile.

Thanks for your love and support. I love you all so much.

I hope you all have a really great week! I'll have one of the best birthdays ever here on my mission this Wednesday serving our Savior Jesus Christ!!

Love you all!!

Elder Jenson



No comments:

Post a Comment